A ministry of services that is directly related to the public to meet various aspects of daily life requirements. It contributes through the departments, municipalities and its centers in the process of development and the comprehensive renaissance witnessed in Qatar in line with the Qatar National Vision 2030 which aims at putting the country in the ranks of the developed countries. It is specialized in urban planning, agricultural and environmental affairs, environmental protection and natural balance through comprehensive and sustainable development for the benefit of future generations.
• Camping: Introducing the public to camping conditions and avoiding common mistakes.
• Presentation showing the species of Qatar birds.
• External protected: to view the Oryx and Gazella subgutturosa
Theatre performances for the definition of hygiene laws.
Introducing the public to species of fish and wildlife from the Qatari marine environment
• Presentation of palm trees in Qatar
• Educate visitors with safe animals by a miniature veterinary clinic
• The effectiveness of small beekeeper: shows the child the stages of production of natural honey
• The effectiveness of small farms: teaching children about the methods of the right farming.
An instructional and educational tour in a mini food association to train participants on the basics of safe shopping, how to ensure food safety and to introduce the efforts of municipal health departments.
A journey made by the child to learn the stages of construction used in building the establishment, which goes through three stages:
1- Designing the city plan
2- Issuing building permits
3- Implementation (construction of the facility)